Paddle, Surf & Yoga with
Rincon, Puerto Rico.
Click on dates for registration details
April 2nd - April 7th
at the beautiful Villa Playa Maria
Stand Up Paddling, Surfing & Yoga in Rincon, PR.
An exclusive retreat that offers a 5-day immersion into a relaxing water-filled lifestyle experience. Retreat includes:
* 5 FULL days filled with luxuriating beach style in a private oceanfront villa on Maria's Beach in Rincon, PR.
* Daily adventures including stand up paddling, yoga & surfing!
* Private yoga & mobility classes on the roof top yoga deck overlooking the ocean;
* Fun filled night out exploring Rincon's community vibe and artisan walk in Village Centre;
* Beach walks, night talks, adventures on & off the water. Participate in keeping Rincon beautiful by joining our weekly beach clean ups as we hunt for sea glass and carry debris away to keep our waters clean
* April 2nd - 7th Retreat includes the 10th annual Rincon Beach Boy SUP Race on Saturday, April 6th. This incredible day serves local area children challenged by Down's Syndrome. Race entrants choose between a 3-mile recreational race experience or the 7-mile Elite race for cash & prizes! Full party included with Race Participation. Get ready to party Puerto Rican style with live band, food and rum drinks galore! It is a not-to-be-missed community experience that leaves everybody feeling good to be of service. Ask for details.
* Meals prepared via our private chef Gaby, using locally sourced vegetables and seafood. Special diets accommodated. Vegans welcome!
* Lotsa SWAG for retreat participants from our sponsors including: Kialoa Paddles, Clif Bar & Indo Board!
Click on dates for Registration Details
April 2nd - April 7th Retreat
$500 deposit is due at registration.
$2200 for shared (queen beds) space / $2700 for private room*
*airfare is not included
Flights will be to/from Aguadilla airport (BQN), Puerto Rico
In the evening evening, we will come together to share delicious local foods prepared by our private chef. Yoga & mobility classes will be offered each day on the rooftop deck with Evelyn, Caitlin and Evan to maximize your enjoyment all week through meditation, breath work and a steady asana practice.
Experience Rincon's super popular Art Walk where local artisans of every caliber come to the city centre to sell their wares in a community gathering that is both fun and engaging. Opportunities to shop and explore abound. On Saturday, April 6th, Rincon hosts its famous 10th annual Rincon Beach Boy, a stand up paddle race and adventure to raise money for local area children with Down's Syndrome. Come down for the party or participate in the adventure! Rincon Beach Boy day is one of the best days of the year on the island!
Retreat includes all SUP & Surf equipment, instruction and yoga, 3 delicious meals a day with plenty of snacks for in between, a spectacular waterfront private lodging, airport transfers, transportation around Rincon and a FULL schedule of water sport antics to live the lifestyle dream. It's time to dive back into to the life & passions that serve you best.
Flights will be to/from Aguadilla airport (BQN) in PR.
Rincon Beach Boy Race Clinic
In addition to our Retreat Experience, we will be offering one public stand up paddle clinic on April 4th to ready racers for the 10th Annual Rincon Beach SUP Boy Race. This clinic is open to all levels of paddlers. It will be hosted from 10:00AM-12:30PM on Thursday morning out in front of Villa Playa Maria (alternate location based upon conditions) at $85pp (included for all retreat participants). Includes warm up, 2+ hours on the water instruction and a light lunch at the Villa Playa Maria.
The Rincon Beach Boy is special community day & fundraiser for local Rincon area children with Down's Syndrome. It is a great day for everybody with 3mile and 7mile SUP races, a fantastic party, live music, raffle prizes and so much more. Come be a part of the local tribe here in Rincon for a soulful and purposeful event. Hosted by the Villa Cofresi in downtown Rincon.
Email Evelyn at: email@example.com to REGISTER for this PUBLIC SUP RACE CLINIC!
All proceeds go to the Rincon Beach Boy and its causes.
May 7th - 11th, 2019
with World Champion /Starboard Team Rider Sean Poynter
& legendary surf coach Ian Cairns
in Punta Mita, Mexico
MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL: This is a Four-Day professional immersion into SUP Surfing. Join one of the world's best technical SUP surfers, Sean Poynter and coach Ian Cairns in order to make progression your goal in this all-inclusive, exclusive offering.
Guests stay in 5-star Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa for a full dose of luxury with pristine point breaks and conditions right out front. All meals, instruction, photography/video work and accommodations are a part of this exemplary retreat package which promises maximum attention in order to boost your SUP Surfing progression to the next level in a few short days.
For MORE information or to BOOK RESERVATIONS*
*When signing up for your adventure, be sure to tell SUPnSURF Retreat Evelyn sent you!
Working in collaboration with these two great teachers in order to support them & my students in the best way possible, by providing an optimal experience with top tier instruction for all.